Followers

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Temple Training

 We were up early this morning.  My alarm did not go off, but I got up anyway.  It was aa little before six.  I woke Carol up and then showered.  We didn't have time for any breakfast.  It was getting pretty light and we had the sun in our faces much of the time.  It looked like we would be quite a bit early.  We run into a construction zone after we left Gunnison.  We waited for a long time and finally the light turned green.  We followed the piolet car far miles.  We then were stopped again.  We followed the piolet car to Sterling.  We pulled into the temple driveway just as the doors were being opened.  I parked the car and walked to the temple door.  Once inside I showed my recommend.

I went to my dressing room and removed my street clothes and put on my white suit.  I couldn't find my shoes or my name tag.  There was a small plastic box on the shelf.  I took it down.  There on top was my toothbrush and nail clippers.  I pulled out my shoes and found my name tag at the bottom.  That was a pleasant surprise.  I had looked all over the house for my shoes and name card.  It was some good news.  We were in the temple for a couple of hours.

We then drove to Walmart.  Carol wanted some plastic dinosaurs for one of our grandkids. There was a lot if them there.  

Just to the left of her hand are a lot of them.

There were pepper plants and one tomato plant in the trays in house five.  I transplanted them into the four inch pots. I took them into the garage greenhouse and put them on the shelf.  I made a row with a hoe in what I tilled yesterday  

I decided to plant the onions.  I ran water down the row.
I had a bundle of Red Candy onions.  I stuck them into the wet soil and pinched them mud around each plant.  I ran water down the row again.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment