Followers

Saturday, April 24, 2021

The Trailer

 Most of the morning was watching my wood working shows and a trip to the post office.  I watered all of the plants in the garage greenhouse.

I watered all of our plants in house five.  The potatoes are really doing well.  Several of them have buds.  It will be interesting to see the new potatoes and how big they get.
Shane and Dustin borrowed my trailer.  They were getting a trencher to make some trenches for Justin.  I got this picture when they brought it back.
I wanted to get a photo of house five.  They took all of the hemp plants several days ago.
The water was running and there was a pump keeping the fertilizer mixed.  I shut of the water and pulled the pump plug.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment