Followers

Monday, April 26, 2021

Puzzle

We went to sacrament meeting this morning.  It was the first time in a year since we have been.  It was good to take the sacrament, listen to the speakers, and great some friends that we haven't seen for over a year ago.  For dinner we had Chicken stir fry.  It tasted really good.

I got a picture of potato plant in house five.  It is growing buds.  It wont be long until thee are flowers and then potatoes.
I cut some asparagus Sunday morning.  Carol cooked half of the supper.  I buttered and salted them and ate them for super.  Very good. 
I found this ant and put it in the sink and took a couple of pictures. 
I prepared four trays of geraniums getting them ready to transplant sometime at the end of the week.  I fertilize them with Miracle Gro.  Some are in 3.5 square pots.  Others are 2.5 inch square pots.  
Here are those that need to grow some more. 

We got a puzzle of cats.  We started it yesterday and spent most of the day finishing it.  Carol is a fast jig-saw puzzle putting together.  I helped a whole bunch.

It has rained all day.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment