Followers

Monday, April 19, 2021

Hardy Pampas Grass

It was about ten this morning.  We drove to Fillmore to get some groceries.  We also needed hen scratch.  We stopped at Fillmore feed. I got the hen scratch and then one bunch of onion plants and five pounds of red potatoes.

I cut the potatoes into pieces.  Some large ones I cut into four pieces with two or more eyes on each piece. A couple small ones I cut in half.  They will set for a couple of days so each piece will scab.

Carol reminded me about cutting the hardy Pampas grass.  I went work on cutting it.  It is at the end of our driveway.  


I cut some of the tall stems and then I took the picture.  Some of the stems are nearly ten feet tall. 

The same spot, but after I cut away all of the grass and hauled it away.
I picked up the praying mantis capsule and took a picture in house five.  It is about the size of a small finger. 
I found another praying mantis capsule and put in greenhouse five.  The new one is attached to the stem and there is an older one below the stem.
I tilled the part of the north garden and tilled most of the weeds.
I got a nice batch of asparagus. 
I put in a large mouth pint bottle and then put it in the fridge.
A strange cat is getting a free lunch on our back porch.  Somebody probably dropped it off.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment