Followers

Friday, April 16, 2021

Finished Doors

Another cold day.  I waited until after lunch to start on the garage greenhouse door

I cut the piece for the top door.  I went right to work and got the frame and braces cut out.  I screwed the ends and two sides together.  The top piece was the last one.
I took the frame out to the greenhouse and it would not fit.  It was to wide and to short.  After thinking about it for a while under stood the problem.  I had to take it all apart and put it together.  It fit.  I got some poly that was in house three.  It had been raining some.  I brought it to the garage.  I put the poly on the floor and put the door frame on top of it.  I attached the poly to both end of the frame and then to the sides.  I screwed in strips of wood to hold the poly in to position.  I also put some door knobs.  Their not really knobs, but a handle to pull the doors shut.  When it is cold at night, the doors will be closed.  The heat of the day then top door will be open.
I put on the tow hinges and hung in the opening.  It looks pretty good.  The above photo is of the doors closed.
Another photo of the closed doors.

Chase Gray and his friend, Maanwell, stopped for a short visit which lasted about an hour.  I took them out to the hemp greenhouses. Chase in the above photo.


Chase's friend, Maanwell, in the above photo

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment