Followers

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Our Car is Back

The first thing after breakfast and the news- 

We hung up the clothes.  The towels, under-ware, and later my overalls.
I got one of my seed orders this morning.  There is a little zip bag of seeds.
A couple of nights ago I decided to put down black weed barrier.  I had some new weed barrier in the shed.  I unrolled it and found this mud dauber nest.   The design on the right side is quite pretty.  I was going to throw it away, but decided not.  I cut off and eight foot piece. 
I broke off piece of the mud dauber nest and found two pupae.  I put the complete nest in the hole of a cement block.
I took the barrels on the west side and put the out the south door.  I then laid down the six foot wide piece of weed barrier.  I got it in the right place put the three barrels back.  I needed a two foot wide piece to finish the east side.  I cut some small piece of the big roll and put them on the east side.  I pounded big nails through the barrier in several places to hold it in place.
I then put two other barrels in and the bench on top of that.
There was some hanging out the door.  I put in a redwood threshold and secured it with four screws.  The car was ready.  Carol came with me in the truck to Fillmore to get the car.  She drove the car home and I came home in the truck.  They put new wipers on the car.
I painted the bottom of the drawer in the cupboard.  I painted one side three time and the other side two times.
I planted thirty-five seeds of delicious tomato plants.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment