Followers

Monday, April 12, 2021

Moved Six Tomato Plants

Carol feeling a little better this morning.  She was able to shower.  I put her walker away.  After breakfast, I went out to house five several times.  I watered everything.  There were six tomato plants that have not been wet enough.  I watered them two times.

I carefully pulled out the six tomato plants.  I think that they are Moscow and celebrity.
There are five plants that were pulled out of the tray. The sixth plant is in the pot.  I pulled potting soil out of the bag at the right.  I opened another bag to finish.

The potting of the six plants is completed.
I put them on a web tray and took them to the garage greenhouse.
I started the tiller and made one pass up the row and come back on another row.  I was about halfway back and the tiller started screaming.  I took me about and hour to remove all the twine, strings, and roots that were wrapped around the tines.  That didn't help.  I didn't scream, but there was something stopping the tines from turning.  It looks like I will need to load it on the truck and take it to Penny's to get repaired.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


 





No comments:

Post a Comment