Followers

Saturday, April 10, 2021

Tray Rack is Finished

Carol was up pretty early this morning.  She hurt all night and didn't sleep at all.  I watched my Saturday morning TV shows.  They were all new.

This is a potato vine growing out of a potato in an empty cat soft food can.  It has flower buds at the top.  I continued working on the 1020 tray rack.  I found quite a few redwood 2x4's that were twelve feet long or longer.  I cut them all to the same length of seven feet and six inchers.
I took them into the garage and ripped each of them into three pieces about the same width.  I took all of the piece out to the patio and began to assemble them together.  You will see how that is done later.
I screwed a short piece to the previous piece and then screwed the long piece to it.  There were three short pieces.  One on each end and one in the middle.  that will be more clear later on.
Here you see both the short and long pieces.
I finished it and put in on the barrels.  Some pieces were weakened with knots.  I used a longer piece to strengthen it.  There is a barrel one each end and one in the middle.
Another picture.
I took the germinate tomato plants off the heating pad and put them on the 1020 wrack.
Another look at the west side of the small greenhouse.  Some of the tomato plants are there.

Carol has hurt all day.  She has been up a couple of times to go to the bathroom.  I think that she has slept much of the time.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment