Followers

Thursday, April 15, 2021

False Alarm

 about 9:30 this morning the town siren sounded.  The was an up and down sound which meant to shelter in place.  Then there was a steady sound which meant to evacuate.  Carol and I left and drove past the fire station.  The doors were all closed.  There was no one there.  The alarm was a test.  I was told that there would be a test today posted at the post office.

The above image explained what the different types of sirens meant. 

I planted the poppy seeds in the kidney north of the house that were in this package.  They should have been planted last fall or even a couple of months ago.
The sweet corn is coming up.  The packs on each end were not on the heating pad.  So those seeds are a little slower.
I didn't get any pictures of the garage greenhouse doors.  Above is from inside looking out.  I need to strengthen the right side of the door.  A job for tomorrow.
Here is the afternoon picture of the sweet corn.  There was that much change in about eight hours.
A photo of the open door looking to the inside.
The door is shut looking from the outside
The screws at the bottom of the west door of house five were broke.  I made some pilot hole and drove in six screws.

The weather was cold.  I wore a light coat most of the time.  I watered my plants inside of house five.

I planted more seeds.  cabbage, egg plants,  bush tomatoes, cauliflower.  I filled sixteen inch tray with twelve six packs.  I filled them with soil, and then watered them.  I put in more soil in the six packs and watered them again.  I patted down the soil and then made an indentation in each cell with my thumb
I put a label in each six pack and put seed in each cell.  I covered them with more soil.
I pruned the lemon tree.  It is beginning to look pretty good.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment