Followers

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Early Doctor Appointment

After showering I put on my nice clothes.  I had an appointment with Dr. Gross for a diabetes check up.  I didn't have breakfast.  I drove to Fillmore and was there ten minutes before my appointment at eight.  I checked in and soon was in the exam room for blood pressure, urine test, and I stood on the scales.  I had the usual exam, heart, lungs, and stomach.  I then came home.  

Adam Remkes came over to check out the dryer.  It has been making a lot of noise and then quit. He started it up and new what was wrong.  He ordered parts.  They will be here sometime Monday.  Carol then washed the clothes.  While she was doing that I was looking for a clothes line.  Somewhere I remember seeing a large roll of blue twine. I looked everywhere for it.  I then found some braded wire that would not rust.  I used that to make a clothes line.

Carol some clothes pins.  I carried out the clothes and she hung them up.
We had to take the car to Deardon Auto.  There were some black plastic under the car that made a lot of noise when we were driving quite fast.  She was going to drive the car and I would drive the truck.  It was so cold that the truck wouldn't start.  I hooked up the engine heater and hooked up the battery charger.  It didn't work.  I tested the cord with a jig saw.  There was power.  I forgot to hook the battery charger to the extension card.  I left it on for about twenty minutes.  The truck started right up.  I drove the truck and Carol drove the car.  We bought some groceries and made a deposit at State Bank.
I had some old white paint that needed to be mixed.  I bought a mixer several months ago, attached it to my drill and mixed up the paint.  I painted the plywood that will be in the lower kitchen cabinet.  
After it dried I took it out side and gave it two more coats of white paint.  One more tomorrow and then a couple of coats on the bottom side.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment