Followers

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Well is Pumping

I painted the shelf board again, and several more times during the day.

Three or four days ago I planted three sweet potato slips.  I watered and then covered them with a burlap shade.  I forgot to bring water them again until this morning.  I uncovered them and found that they had frozen..  I think and hoping that they will send up shoots from beneath the soil line.  I watered them well.
I planted these delicious tomato seeds yesterday and got them labeled today.
These hyacinths have pretty pink flowers. 
I cleaned the dahlias.  I covered them with leaves last fall to keep them from freezing.  I took them all to the compost pile.
Lot of needles under this pine tree.  I took all of them to the compost pile.
I think the above bush is called a wild almond shrub.  It blooms every spring with these pretty pink flowers.  Each fall I planned to dig it up and move it closer to the house.
I put the this telescoping coupler the connect to two upright pipes together. I turned on the pump and water started two flow.
I went all over the yard turning of all the water valves.  I had to put a plug on the top of the pipe to shut off the water.  I crawled in this large rose bush to put on the cap.
I put the plug on this one which was close to the ground on the left.
I got the water running and found the hose and watered the plants in the kidney.

There were a couple running.  The neighbor to the east of us called and found another one running  north of house one.  The water was running down the edge of the road.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment