Followers

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Rhubarb

This morning I began spraying weeds.   I looked all over for the back-pack sprayer.  I couldn't find it in house three, even I looked there three different times.  Shane helped me look for it.  I hadn't looked in the shed.  It was there.  I took it to the patio and filled it three times.  

I sprayed at the back of the north garden.  At the back of the south garden, and in the orchard.  

The Rhubarb is ready to harvest.  I cut a lot of stalks and trimmed off the leaves.

I took a bunch of stalks over to Ann's house.  They really like rhubarb.

Here is a clump of large asparagus.  I pick them and had about half of it for lunch.  

This afternoon brought over the fertilizer spreader and cleaned it up.  It had one flat tire and I didn't think that it would hold are long enough to empty the fertilizer spreader.
The  Mahonia repens (Creeping Mahonia) has pretty flowers.
I got the other spreader.  It was dirty and some of the controls were rusted into one position.  I cleaned it up and used WD-40 to unfree the fertilizer flow control.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment