Followers

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Quick Trip to Lindon

We drove to Lindon, Utah this morning.  

I got a picture of the Eight Mile mountains.  The got more snow a couple of days ago.

On the way we stopped at Costco for gas and to have my ink cartridge refilled.  We got gas and Carol waited in the car while I went into the store.  They don't fill ink cartridges any more.

We then went to Sam's Club and got stocked up with needed supplies.  We then went to Lindon to visit with the Nyleen and Miles Batty.  Nyleen was not home.  We had a short visit with Miles.  We then drove over to Carol's brother, Gary,  We had a visit with him.  Chris Peay was there.  He cancer of the colon.  He has recovered some but still can't do much.

On the way home we stopped at the Payson Walmart.  We bought some food to make some sandwiches.  We ate them on the way home.  I bought an HP printer.  After I unloaded the car, I began to put the printer together.  It was pretty hard.  After watching a couple of You Tube videos, I was able to print a "Printer information page.  I couldn't print anything from my lap top.

 Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment