Followers

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Richard Came

 I watched my wood working shows this morning except the second one.  I slept through it, but I did get to watch it in the afternoon.  They were all new.  I did some watering of our plants in house five.  I planted delicious tomato seeds earlier the week.  Twelve seeds have germinated.

I took this small potato cutting from one of the plants in house five.  It is in a glass of water in the kitchen window.  I am wondering if it will root the same as tomato plant.
There is a miniature iris plant growing between houses one and two.  I dug part of it up.  I broke off a small piece and planted it in the north garden.
I planted the larger piece a couple feet south of the other one.
The chicken was able to crawl under the poly and get into the garage greenhouse.   I put these cement blocks on the east side and three on the south end.  
I picked asparagus.  There are a couple of clumps growing large spears.

Richard called wondering how we are doing.  He has some mail here.  He decided to come.  He got here a little after seven.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment