Followers

Thursday, April 22, 2021

Rest of Potatoes

I watered the plants in house five.   I started pretty early in the garden.

I planted the last of the potatoes.  Last week we bought five pounds of potatoes.  I cut them into pieces.  I planted the row and used every one of the potatoes.  Towards the end of the row, they were pretty close together.  I then run water down the row.  I did it again a little later.
I brought over the hose and turned on the water.  
The strawberry bed has a few plants that survived the winter.  The morning glory is beginning to grow.  I put the soft cat food cans of the weed and pressed it into the ground.  I am hoping that it will kill the morning glory.
I watered this small pine tree.  I also run water down each row in the south garden.  I hoped to run the tiller down each row to kill the weeds.  I also shoveled out other weeds.
I cut a nice batch of asparagus this evening.  Good eating tomorrow.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment