Followers

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

The Family Doctor

Carol was putting the cat puzzle away.  I wanted to get a picture of it but I was to late.  The next best thing was to take the picture of the puzzle picture.

The cat puzzle.  We worked on it most of the day yesterday.
The Hula Petunia seeds are germinating.  I took off the cookie sheet that helped to keep them moist.

Carol had an appointment with Doctor Gross.  I went in with her.  We waited some for the Doctor to come in.  Carol told him about the reaction that she had to the infusion procedure last month.  She got a prescription.  After we got the groceries and came home.  After lunch I watered our plants in house five.  Shane was there.  He is getting ready for a whole bunch of new hemp seedlings.
The crab apple trees in Holden and Fillmore are in full bloom.  The above photo is the crap apple tree in our yard.  
This is the stool that I sit on at the kitchen table.  I makes a lot of noise when ever we slide it around.  I was going to buy something at Roper's to attach to the bottom of the legs.  Carol suggested gluing felt to the bottom of each leg.  I now slides against the tile without making the noise.

It rained some today, but not nearly as much as yesterday.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment