Followers

Thursday, February 17, 2022

Dentist Visited

It was a pretty boring day.  Nothing unusual.  Mainly watched TV.  The news and the Waltons.  This afternoon I watched, "Where is Heaven."   At three, I took Carol over to Karen Bennett's for a perm.  I then went to the dentist office to have my teeth fixed.  He did some cleaning and recommended that he pulls my teeth and makes a set of bottom dentures.  I am not going to do that. 

This my view from the dental chair.
My short overalls.  I went to Karen Bennett's beauty shop.  Carol was not finished.  I went back home and after a while Carol called.  She was finished.  I brought he back home.  Karen did a beautiful job.  I would like to get her picture, but she doesn't like that.

This tray of seeds got pretty hot.  I removed the cookie sheet that was on top of it.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment