Followers

Monday, February 21, 2022

Grow Lights Removed

I slept in some this morning, but still was to read a chapter from the Book of Mormon and posted it on Face Book.  It is the last day of the president weekend.  The post office and banks are closed.  We had the usual breakfast.  Later in the morning it began to snow.  At the end of the Walton show, the dish was covered with snow that prevented us from seeing the last couple of minutes.  I went out and cleaned off the snow.  I have a broom on a long stick that's out there all the time.  I was able to remove the snow.  By the time I got back into the house, the show was over.  We had lunch and then watched the noon news.

I shut off the grow lights last night.  The day length, I believe, is long enough for the plants.  I put them back in house three. 
I removed the heating pads last week.  The geraniums don't seem to be doing well.  I hope this change will help them.  There are not any roots growing out the bottom of the six pack. 
The Styrofoam tray is to dry.  I got a window screen and put over the top of it to prevent the soil and seeds from washing away.   It didn't work like I thought it would.  I removed the screen and some soil stuck to the screen.  I then put Styrofoam in a tray and filled the tray with water.  I checked back later and all of the cells were well soaked.  I turn on the heating pad.
We had about two inches of snow.  This is a view of the house and driveway after I removed the snow.  The driveway was only partially covered with snow.
Another view of the house and driveway.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment