Followers

Sunday, February 13, 2022

The Sabath

I made old fashion oatmeal mush this morning.  Carol fried the eggs.  She cooked ten the same way as I do it.  She even put catchup on my toast.  I watched the video and read the lesson at the same time.  I had a choir practice nine, I thought.  It was 9:15 when I realized that I was late.  I put on my Sunday clothes as fast as I could.  When I got there, there was no practice.  The practice was later and in the relief society room.  We practice a song that we would sing in sacrament meeting.  The song went well as well as the speakers.  

After priesthood meeting, we came home.  We had dinner and rested some after.  I opened the door of house five.  The tomato plants looked sick.  I soon figured out the problem.  I kept them watered every day. The water contained fertilizer.  It would have been better to fertilize them once a week.   I called Kathy Farmer to tell her that we wanted to see her.  She suggested that we shouldn't come because she had the flu.  I picked up my partner and visited with Jac Stephenson.

The rest of the evening was at home watching our TV shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment