Followers

Saturday, February 5, 2022

More Clean-up

After breakfast and the Saturday morning news and after three wood-working shows, I picked up the mail. I did more cleaning in house three.

One of the poinsettias in the house was doing poorly.  Carol asked me to put it in the garage.  This morning took it out to house five.  I set it on top of one of the root control bags. I took off the red wrapper and then watered and fertilized it.  I was cleaning in house five.
I found this sign.  It was rolled up on two pieces of wood.   I thought it was one of Shane's signs.  I removed the wood and layed it out flat.  It was my sign that I was going to put by the freeway about sixteen miles north of Holden.  I didn't do it.  I think I got permission from the landowner, but for some reason I did nothing.  The above photo shows the sign and the contents of the sign.  When I got back from the dump, I changed the timer to turn off one hour earlier.  I unplugged the heating pads for the rest of the day.  Carol and I went for a little ride around town.  The "check engine light" came on.  It has done that before.  I parked the car in the garage.  The next time I started the car, it was off.  That didn't work for us today.  I watched several You Tube videos.  The main message was. "don't worry, unless the light begins to flash"
I found this large garbage can which was filled with dry hemp plants.  I dumped the hemp plants and filled garbage can with root control bags.  There were several pieces of black plastic that I took to the dump.  I also to two large boxes, which I filled with junk.  There were four vehicles at the dump at the same time.  It was a little after dark when I plugged in the heating pads.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment