Followers

Saturday, February 19, 2022

House Five Weeds

Good breakfast of old fashion oats, fried egg on a piece of toast and juice.  I did some vacuuming in the family room.  I watched the three wood working shows.  Picked up the mail, but there was no mail this morning. I worked some in house five.

I put fertilizer in the watering can and watered the tomato plants, geraniums, and the new Styrofoam tray and the seeds.
I walked out to the shed and got the spray tank.  The spray hose was off, and the pump lever was stuck.  I decided not to do anything.   After lunch I changed my mind.  I got a can of WD-40 and sprayed all of the moving parts that were connected to the pump handle.  After a little pressure the stuck part broke loose.  I put water in the tank to test it before I put some weed killer in it.  I was able to spry with ease.  I filled the tank half full and put in a half pint of weed killer.
I loosened the clamp and attached the spryer hose.  
I moved some of the plants that were in the northwest corner of house six and began to spry the weeds.
I sprayed the weeds on the south side of house five.  I refilled the sprayer tank and finished the weeds on the south side.  I then sprayed more weeds on the north side.  I then sprayed weeds on the east side of the path the went to house two.

A lady from Kaysville, Utah called wanting some native plants.  I told her that I had retired but asked her if she was interested in the trays and tubes that I have.  She was and will bring he truck and trailer next week.  She will call the day before she comes.  Carol and I went for a ride around town and west of town. 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment