Followers

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Quick Trip to Fillmore

I wrote a check and put it in an envelope with the coupon to pay the federal income tax. After chores and breakfast, we drove to Fillmore.  We wanted to get some distilled water at the Fillmore Market.  Carol started shopping, and I went straight to the isle where the distilled water would be.  The was a sign said, "two gallons per customer" but there was no water.  Strange, I thought.  I went straight to the front of the store and asked about the water.  I followed her too the back of the store and waited.   

In a few minutes she was back with two gallons of the water.  We checked out and drove to the Love gas station.  I got out of the car and filled up with premium gasoline.  We asked our daughter Lisa to get distilled water somewhere in Layton.  We also asked Nyleen, Carol's sister, to get some in Linden.  After we got home, Carol called both of them telling them that we already got the water.  I put hen scratch in the bird feeder.

CR Charlesworth brought oranges and nuts.  He has been coming every other Tuesday.  It happens to be the same day that that Ron, the Swanie man comes, but only a couple of hours earlier.  

This afternoon I planted a lot of seeds in the Styrofoam trays.  Some are onions, leeks, celerity tomatoes, delicious tomatoes, hot peppers, bell peppers.    

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment