Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Payson Utah Temple

Not much different this morning.  I read another chapter from the Book of Mormon.  Later if fed the cats.  We had breakfast and a little after eight we were on our way to Payson.

The roads were quite bad and by the time we got to Nephi the roads were slippery.  Our speed was much slower.   The big trucks would go roaring by and splash slush all over our windshield, making it difficult to see.

A picture of the road when we got on the freeway.
The road leaving Holden.
I think this is the road going into Nephi.
I had my phone ready for a picture and took one of my feet.
I can't tell where this picture was taken.  It shows the road condition.  The road here had been salted.

We went into the temple.  Carol had to hold onto my arm, because of the snowy walks.  We had a good session.  On the way home we made our usual stop at Wendy's for two small hamburgers', a drink, and fries.  The roads were dry on the way home.  We got home a little after one.  Carol worked on her puzzle.  I went out to house five.  I can see a few more tomato seeds germinating.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment