Followers

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Fertilizer

 

Nothing unusual this morning, other than the weather.  I was really cold outside.  I went out to house five.  The furnace was still running.  The geraniums were doing well, but recently have to changed much.  A thought came to me.  The problem was the lack of fertility.

The important thing today was fertilizer.  I opened up a new box of fertilizer.  Half of it was solid.  I was able to break it up to mainly powder.  I put it in a plastic quart bottle.  I put one and one-half tablespoons of fertilizer into the watering can.  I had already watered today with just plain water.  I watered it again with the fertilizer.
I made another appointment for the Payson Utah temple.  This is a screen shot of my laptop computer.
Another screen shot of my laptop computer.  The device is in house five.  I thought that I would like one for the house.
I dug up a lot of weeds while I was in house five.
This is a picture of potato vine.  They are getting a little bigger.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment