Followers

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Ministering

Had a late start this morning.  Breakfast about a half hour later than usual.  I turned on my woodworking shows, but I wasn't able to give it my full attention.  I picked up the mail and then watched other PBS, channel seven shows.  

I have a new furnace filter in the garage.  I got my flashlight, and the filter then went under the house to the furnace.  There is a lamp there which I turned on.  I pulled off a piece of duct tape and removed the dirty filter.  I put in the new one and securely taped it to the furnace.
This photo shows the size.  The next time we go to Fillmore I will buy a new filter.  I went over to Dave Woods' home.  He did my taxes for me.  He did a good job.  His fee was $75.00   We had to pay federal taxes, but we get a little over a thousand dollars from the state.
This evening, I range Carl Remkes' doorbell.  He invited me in and we had a pleasant conversation.  He is doing a lot of carving on the face of many different boards.  The photo above shows some of them.  He also showed me a lot of marbles.  Some as large as a lemon.   I then went over to the home of Jac Stephenson.  Carl and I are his ministers.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment