Followers

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Seeds Planted, Covered, Watered

 After our usual morning activities, I went to the post office and got the mail.  When I got back from the post office.  I went out to house five and did some more planting.  I had three more rows to plant.

There are ten seeds in each pack.  There are eleven cells in each row.   I planted the seeds and left the last cell empty. 
This is the sieve I used to remove the sticks and some small rocks from the potting soil.
I planted the seeds and covered them with the strained potting soil.  I pressed the soil tightly around the seeds.  I lightly watered them with a spray bottle.
Good news greenhouse five.  Carol's pomegranate is growing leaves.   The tips of many of the pomegranate branches have leaf buds.
Another letter addressed to Shane England from the IRS was in our mailbox this morning.  I tried to send this image too Shane.  I couldn't find and email address for him and of couldn't find him on Face Book.   This evening there is a light dusting of snow on the back lawn.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment