Followers

Friday, February 4, 2022

Dumped Cardboard

Another cold night.  There was ice in the cat dish.  I read from the Book of Mormon.  After breakfast I hauled the house garbage out to the dump.  Some in the bathroom and in the kitchen and in the garage.  Yesterday, I took the cardboard out of house three out by the west shed.

I planned on burning it the afternoon.  But Carol suggested that I haul it out to the dump.

The potatoes vines growing in the root control bags are getting a little larger.
This is some garbage in house three.  There are two large bags.  I pot garbage that was in the house in the trunk.  I took all of the garbage out to the dump.   After lunch I broke the cardboard boxes down so they would lie flat.  Many didn't lie very flat because they got wet and were badly warped.  
This garbage container was full of garbage.  I put a large black garbage bag into the container.
I brought these boxes to the back of the car.  The cement box was to keep the boxes from sliding off the cart.
I made two trips to the Millard County dumpster.  There were three other vehicles there to unload or were unloading.  I then went back home and got the rest of the boxes.  I was the only one this time.  I came home and watered the geraniums in house five

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment