Followers

Monday, February 14, 2022

Quick Trip up North

A lot of washing this morning.  We don't wash clothes on Sunday, so we did the Sunday and the Monday clothes this morning.  I put on my, go up north clothes.  As soon as Carol put my overalls in the dryer, we left Holden.  It was a little after 9:30.   Our first stop was at the Payson Walmart.  Our next stop was at Sam's Club.  We bought eggs, cheese, dry cat food, and a few other things.  We then went to Linden, where Carol's sister lives.  Miles cut my hair.  We had a nice visit.  On the way home we stopped at Costco's for gas.  For some reason we couldn't fill the tank.  I went into Macys for some distilled water.  They didn't have any.  We stopped at Wendys for hamburgers and fries.  We ate them on the way home.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment