Followers

Sunday, February 20, 2022

Read another chapter from the Book of Mormon.  Had breakfast and then got some potatoes and one sweet potato ready for baking.  We watched a Tyler and Tayor video on a couple of chapters in the Book of Gensis.  We watched another Tyler and Taylor part way.  Then we got ready for church.  The sacrament and Sunday School were very good.  We set by our friends.  Coral asked me if I quit the choir.  They practice every Sunday morning at nine.

We came home for a good dinner.  I checked the plants in house five.  I unplugged the the lights over the geraniums.  A little more TV.  Ann Stephenson visited us for a short time.  It was getting dark.  I tuned on the fans in house five and then closed the doors for the night.  My supper consisted of sweet potato, salt, and butter. 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment