Followers

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

More Snow

We had planned to go to the Payson Temple for the 2:30 session.  I cancelled it last night because of snow in the forecast.  This morning there was snow and several accidents on I-15.  As a result of the accidents traffic was backed up for miles.

This photo is taken some time this morning.  My back is to the large garage door, looking to the north.  Holden town snowplow has not been out yet.  I measured four inches of snow on the driveway.  There was eight inches of snow in Fillmore as reported in Face Book.
My hands are cold and shaky.  I had trouble get my phone to work.  I finally took this selfie and was able to get a few more photos.  
This photo was taken a little after lunch.  The snowplow has been by.  I removed snow from the middle of the driveway until I got to the end.   I went through again and pushed the snow closer to the driveway edge on both sides.
The photo here shows the front sidewalk.  I didn't get a photo of the driveway.  I went to the post office and picked up the mail.  It was lightly snow most of the day and a few times of heavy snow.  This time of the year we are always happy to get snow.  The furnace in house five was on and off during most of the day.

Late the evening, the Russian President Putin announced that they have invaded Ukraine.  A line from the dedication of Kyie temple in Ukraine.  "Protect all from any devastating influence, destruction or defacement."

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment