Followers

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Door is Fixed

 It was nearly twelve when Richard Darnel came to fix the broken hinge in the garage door.  He took it off and then went home where he welded the crack.  I parked our car in front of the garage in case we wouldn't be able to fix it.

He soon brought it back and put it on the door.
Here is another picture of the repaired hinge.  I pushed the open the door button.  It worked perfectly.  I then finished my lunch.
This afternoon I planted the onions.  I filled the small bowel with potting soil and then put water in it.  I mixed the water and soil together.  I then drained off the excess water.  I dumped the sprouted seeds on top of the potting soil. It was hard to get the roots into the soil.  I had some small tweezers that helped some.  I covered all the seeds with a dusting of potting soil.   I sprayed it with water, and then covered it with a zip bag.  The rest of the day was reading the Liahona and watching some TV.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment