Followers

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Little More Snow

  More snow during the night and morning.

There was a little snow during the night.  I got the snow shovel and pushed most of it off.  Tere was a lot of ice that I couldn't get off.  I then did the front sidewalk and steps.  By the afternoon, the ice had melted.  I went to the post office for the mail.  I returned the books to Jac Stephenson and got a bunch of new books.  I had a nice visit with Jac.  I came home in time for the channel eleven movie, The Highway to Heaven.
I removed one of the Geraniums and found that it had a good root structure.  I put it in a three-and-a-half-inch pot. 
Here is another photo.
Because of the snow that fell today and snow that is in the weather forecast tomorrow, we canceled our temple appointment for tomorrow because of the snow forecast. I made two new appointments in March. 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment