Followers

Monday, February 7, 2022

Feed Birds

I didn't sleep in this morning.  I was up plenty early.  I showered, dressed, and shaved.  I read 3 Nephi 23.  It was a short chapter.  Same breakfast:    old fashion oatmeal mush, and a fried egg on a piece of toast.  I watched a couple of interesting shows on TV.  I returned two of Masha Adamson's puzzles.   Before going home, I picked up the mail.  I replaced a burned-out light bulb and put bird feed in the bird feeder.

The bird feeder has been empty for months.  I filled up and got a good picture.  Carol and I drove to Fillmore.  We got two small hamburgers and two orders of fries at Burger King.  We drove home and had them for lunch.  They were pretty good burgers.  I was going to give the extra church magazine, "Liahona" to a friend.  I decided that I should read it first.  I went to the Church web page and read it there.  Some of the articles are written for new church members.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment