Followers

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Two Inches of Powder

After showering and shaving, I turned on the TV to check out reception.  Reception was okay.  I then began to read the Book of Ether from the Book of Mormon.  We had our usual breakfast.  

As soon as breakfast was over, I made a pathway through the snow to house five.   One of the orange cats is trying out the path.  
Here is two inches of new snow.  I began to remove the snow from the driveway.
First, I made a path through the snow down the middle of the driveway.  I pushed some of the snow off to the west side.
Next, I made the path down the middle of the driveway wider by pushing some of the snow to the left side of the driveway and then the some to the right side of the driveway. Then I went back and pushed both sides to the edge of the pavement.  By afternoon, the driveway and road were dry.

Two inches of snow on the front sidewalk.    Last week Debora Shepard called about native plants.  I told her that I had retired, but we had tubes and trays.  If she wanted them, she could come and get some, but not one Wednesday.  She said that she would call.  She called, but my phone was off.  She knocked on our front door.  She and husband were here with a truck.
They got all off the tube trays that would fit in their truck.
They also four or five large boxes black seven cubic inch tubes.  The above photo shows where they were located.
The above photo is a poinsettia plant that I though had died.  He pointed out that there were new leaf buds.  It was pretty dry, so I put in a pan of water.
The pomegranate bush has a lot of stems with leaf buds.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment