Followers

Friday, January 13, 2023

Robert & Richard

 

I really had a good rest last night.  I got up recorded my weight on my iPad.  I then started to ready from the Book of Mormon.  Carol got up.  I didn't finish the chapter. Richard called.  He was on his way; I finished the Book of Mormon a little later.  I made another batch of old fashion oatmeal mush.  I fed the cats. Aftter breakfast I started to watch my morning TV shows.  Robert came.  We went out to house five and gathered up the black plastic and weed barrier.  We drug it out the west door and left in north of house three.  Richard came.  He parked his truck in front of my truck.  Richard and Robert loaded all of the weed barrier and black plastic on Richard's truck. I drove to the dump to see if the big dumpster had room.  It wasn't there. There were four or five more large dumpsters 

Robert caught three roosters and turned them loose in house five.  They seemed to like it.  They wondered around house five. They ate some of the weeds that were growing there.
We began tearing down the structure that was put up by former renters.  I was able to help some.  
We removed all of the 2x4's. They were held together with screws and six penny galvanized nails.  We removed the nails and made a stack of 2x4's.  Some were sixteen feet long.  What was left was a sixteen by four-foot bench.
One of our cats was sitting on the watering tunnel.  I blocked the tunnel entrance with a sliding gate.  Robert then caught the fourth rooster.  He turned it loose in greenhouse five.  The other roosters in there were on alert.  It didn't take long for them to except them,  
There was some household garbage that we put in Robert's car and took it to the dump and put in the dumpsters. 
There was an old heating pad in house five.  I plugged it in.  I came back about an hour later.  There was not heat.  It is still plugged in as I write this.
The tiller that we got yesterday was in the garage.  Robert brought it to greenhouse five.  We took it out of the box


No comments:

Post a Comment