Followers

Sunday, January 22, 2023

Snow & Sabath

It was a usual morning except for the snow that fell during the night.  It was lightly snowing most of the day. I will clean the driveway in the morning.  There was only a trace.  Carol got up and showered, I turned on the radio and listened to church pregaming.  I fixed breakfast.  After breakfast I made tapioca pudding. I then got ready for choir practice.  We are having a frozen casserole for dinner.  I set the temperature, the amount of time, and the time for the oven to come on.  I made an hour starting time mistake. It was supposed to start at eleven, but it started at twelve.  When we go home, we had to wait for a little over an hour before we could eat. Carol took me to choir practice.   Sacrament speakers did a good job.  We had priesthood meeting and Carol had relief society meeting. We had a good dinner.  I took a larger pitcher of had water to give to the roosters in house six.  There water was not frozen, which was a surprise to me.

I poured in the hot water and two of the roosters were getting a drink of the warm water.
This was a photo of the snow that I took from the front porch.
I opened the garage door and got the picture.
I checked on the chickens. There was one egg laying on the ground of the front henhouse.  It was frozen. I lifted the lid of the nesting box and got two eggs.  This makes a total of three eggs today. The egg in the top right is the frozen egg.  We had a little supper. We watched TV until we went to bed.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment