Followers

Monday, January 16, 2023

Car Fixed

Once again, I slept in.  I recorded my weight on my iPad.  Then I showered and dressed.  I turned on the TV to get the morning news.  I cooked a new batch of oatmeal mush, the fed the cats. I cooked breakfast. After breakfast I shut my bedroom door, said my prayers and shaved, it was about 9:45 when I drove to Fillmore.  I parked in front of Steve's tires. Someone drove my car into the garage.   I just set down and began to visit someone else.  The phone rang.  It was Richard.  He followed me to Fillmore and was parked outside by the garage. Brian told me that it would take about an hour to fix the car brakes.  The brakes made a grinding noise when we stopped the car.  He took me home where we watched a couple of TV shows.  The garage was going to call, but they didn't.  I called and they told me that the car was ready.  Richard took me back to Fillmore.  I got the car and drove home.  I stopped at the post office, but it was closed because of a holiday.  We had lunch of Sunday dinner leftovers. We watched TV.  Later this evening I found two eggs in the henhouse.  Carol fixed supper.  I had a hamburger.  

I walked out to greenhouse five to see how the roosters were doing.  They were completely out of chicken scratch.  I piled a good helping for them.  We watched more TV until the dish was covered with snow.  I went out and with a long-handled broom I removed the snow.  I read another chapter from the Book of Mormon.   We watched TV until we went to bed.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment