Followers

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Fillmore Market

I was a little late getting up this morning, but I did have time to shower, say my prayers, shave.   I fed the cats and started breakfast of old fashion oatmeal mush.  I fried an egg for Carol.  I watched four wood working shows.  We then picked up the mail at the post office.  We drove to Fillmore and bought some groceries at the Fillmore Market. We then went to the drugstore where Carol bought birthday cards.  The Saturday TV shows are mainly cooking shows.  We had hot dogs for lunch, and ice cream for dessert.  I took some hot water to greenhouse six to melt the water for the chickens.  It did not freeze in house six last night.  

I took a bag of frozen grapes for the chickens in house six. I scattered them around.  
Another photo of one white rooster and two white hens.  We watched more channel seven programing.  I went back the greenhouses just before dark, The chickens in house six were beginning to roost on the pipes from the furnace.  I threw out an old dried-up piece of toast. Some chickens jumped down to eat the toast. I covered the cutting in house five with a piece of black plastic. I watered the peas that we planted a couple of days ago.  We watched TV until we went to bed.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!





No comments:

Post a Comment