Followers

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Lazy Day

Last night I set my light alarm for 6:20, I thought.  The light didn't come on.  I got up anyway.  I weighted and recorded it on my iPad.  I showered and shaved and fed the cats.  I tuned on the news at seven.  I fixed breakfast.  Richard was up.  Carol dressed and came in for breakfast.  After breakfast we continued to watch the morning news. At nine I turned on the three channels 44 TV shows.  Carol went after the mail.  Richard had a frozen beef pie, and I had a frozen chicken pie for lunch.  After lunch we watched Highway to Heaven.  I checked for eggs.  That weren't any.  I fed the chickens more lay pellets.  The roosters in house five were okay.  I gave them more chicken scratch.  Carol fixed a really good supper; The rest of the evening was watching TV until we went to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment