Followers

Friday, January 6, 2023

Weeds

I had a good sleep last night.  I woke up this morning and looking at the clock, I quickly got up and weighed, recorded my weight.  I then showered, dressed, and started breakfast of old-fashioned oatmeal mush.  I also made toast, fried eggs, and got some juice ready.  After breakfast I tuned into channel 44 to watch a series of morning shows.  Carol went to the post office to get some mail.  There wasn't any.  We then had lunch.  After lunch I began cutting weeds in greenhouse six with my weed eater.  It was dusty.  I was wondering if there was electricity in greenhouse six. I went back to the garage and got my vibrating sander. I plugged it in, in house six.  Surprisingly there was power.

The temperature in greenhouse five was about fifty-five degrees.
There was a fan in greenhouse which I plugged in house six.  




West end





No comments:

Post a Comment