Followers

Friday, January 27, 2023

Planting Started

I made a new batch of old-fashioned oatmeal mush this morning.  I feed the cats.  I then fixed breakfast.  After breakfast I read another chapter in the Book of Mormon.  Later, Carol got the mail.  We then watched the three movies on channel 44.  I had spaghetti for lunch.

I took several pictures of the three white chickens.  The one above is the best photo.
This photo shows the white chickens and the roosters.
This is the last chicken photo.
I got a whole bunch of trays from the shed. They were pretty dirty.
I planted yolo peppers and celebratory tomatoes. There were 30 tomato seeds in the packet.  The rest of the cells are yolo seeds. It took the whole tray. I need to buy more celebratory tomato seeds.
I moved the tray away from the planting bench.

I gently sprayed them with the garden hose. Then I put them on the heating mat. 

I made omelets for supper.  Carol cooked all of the vegetables and cooked the bacon   Each omelet takes two eggs.  

We watched TV until we went to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment