Followers

Monday, January 9, 2023

Strange Morning

 

I woke up several time and went back to sleep.  The light in the family room came on.  It was about 7:30. Carol was up. I turned up the thermostat and the furnace came on.  I posted my weight on my iPad, and then showered, said my prayers.  I didn't shave.  I fed the cats and prepared breakfast.  Carol has a DUP lesson this afternoon. She studied her lesson most of the time.  I checked the chickens. They had a lot laying pellets. I then got one egg.  

After breakfast I watched my three TV shows.  Two cats were on top of the hen tunnel.  I had some more of the lasagna casserole for lunch.  I then watched a murder mystery.  Carol went to her DUP meeting.  I experimented with utube movies and wasn't successful. 
I moved the kitchen clock to the familyroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment