Followers

Monday, January 2, 2023

Four More Inches

This is the first picture I got this morning.

This is out the door.  You can see the truck on the right.
The above photo is taken from the garage looking north.  I measured four inches of snow.
I shoveled of the snow.  I think that it took me about an hour or so.
I made a trail out to where the dish is located on the roof.
My good neighbor came over with his four-wheeler and finished the job.  
I also cleaned the front sidewalk. Our truck is on the right.
The satellite dish was completely covered with snow.  I went out as soon as it was light and removed the snow off the dish.  I went back into the house see if we got a signal.  There wasn't a signal.  I tried to get the signal. It still didn't work.  I turned off the power and turned it back on.  I did this several times.  It didn't work. I messed around with it and no success.  There was a phone number on the TV screen.  I called the number and after answering numerous questions I was able to talk to a real live person. He was hard to understand.  He asked me to turn on or off some switches behind the TV.  I didn't see anything like he described to me. The conclusion was that a technician would come Wednesday afternoon between twelve and four. 

 Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment