Followers

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Nearly Four Inches

I was a little late again getting up. I weighed and recorded my weight on my iPad.  I then started cooking my old-fashioned oatmeal mush.  I turned on the TV and surprise again, The TV came on.  I opened the backdoor and there was some snow on the steps.  I got the broom and swept of the snow.  I also filled the cat food bucket with more cat food.  

I opened the garage door and took this picture.  I later measured nearly four inches of new snow.
I started scrape off the snow.  I made a path to the road.  The road had been plowed. It was still snowing a little.  Carol called out the door and told me to quit.  I came into the house and shaved and said my prayers. I then read the next chapter in the Book of Mormon and posted it on Facebook.  
I went back to the driveway and began to scrape of the snow. One of our neighbors came by with a four-wheeler and snowplow and began pushing of the snow.   I thanked him and he left.  I cleaned the driveway with my shovel.  
I then made a path to the greenhouses.  On the left is house four and on the right is house three.  I am looking to the west.
We drove to Fillmore.  We got food at Costa Vedia.  We ate some of it there.  Across the street is the Maverick gas station.  Above the station is a series of clouds and blue sky.
There is a small juniper tree covered with snow. 
I worked some more in greenhouse five.  I spread the used potting soil around the area. 
I moved one of the planting bench against the north wall of house five.
In house five there is a bag of potting soil that I don't like.  Three of the four rooster were following me around.
There were two packs of old seed in house five.  I took them into the house started germination tests.  They are in zip bags on top of the fridge.  We had warm-ups for supper.  The rest of the evening we watched TV until we went to bed.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment