Followers

Monday, January 23, 2023

Snow Cleanup

I got up this morning and did my morning chores.  I fed the cats and fixed breakfast. 

After breakfast I started to push the snow off the driveway.  Somebody pushed off some of the snow earlier or late yesterday evening. You can't tell from the photo.  I put on my boots and went to work.
I cleaned it off clear to the road.
I then went to the front sidewalk.  Somebody started to remove snow the earlier.  There is an edge on both sides of the sidewalk that is easly to see.
It didn't take me very long on this short sidewalk.  I poured salt on the frozen ice closer to the door.
I thought that this arborvitae was a pretty picture.  It might look good on a Christmas card.  I went into the house and watched two shows on channel 44. I then to the post office and got the mail.  Carol went to the dentist.  They put a crown on a broken tooth. 
I took a bucket of hot water out to greenhouse six. I broke the ice with a hammer and dumped it on the ground. I poured hot water in the watering container.  It looks like a rooster is eating some of the chipped ice.  The roosters did not seem to be hurt any by the freezing temperature.
Then the rooster takes a drink from the warm water in the container.
Carol washed the sheets.  She then washed my two pillows.  They broke apart.  I put them in the black garbage bag.  I probably will take them to the dump tomorrow.  We watched TV until we went to bed.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment