Followers

Saturday, January 14, 2023

January Lawn

 It was around 6:30 when I got up.  I weighed, recorded the weight on my iPad, showered, dressed, said my prayers, and shaved.  I fed the cats.  Carol showered and dressed and did her hair. Richard was soon up. I prepared breakfast and started to read another chapter from the Book of Mormon.  After breakfast I watched two woodworking videos on channel eight.  As soon as that was over Carol, and I drove to Fillmore.  We bought gas at the Loves Service station. We then bought a few groceries at the Fillmore Market.  We stopped at the drug store where Carol bought two freeze packets for Richard.

We stopped at Five Buck Pizza.  I ordered one medium Chezzy pizza, two orders of fried chicken and a large bottle of root beer.  We had to weight twenty minutes while it was being cooked.  It was time for lunch when we got home.  All of it tasted good.  After lunch I began to mow the lawn.  I got the lawn mower started and carefully drove to the garage.  The two front tires were out of air.  I started the compressor and filled up the tires.  I drove the lawn mower one the front driveway between Richard's truck and my truck.  I got high centered on the concrete curb.  I got a long 2x4 and I was able to get it of the curb.
I drove up and back and over filled the grass catchers.  I was able to mow up some of the leaves.  And then a drip up and back across the lawn filled the grass catcher.  After many trips up and back, I was able to get it of the leaves.
In the above photo shows the back lawn nearly free of leave.
This photo shows the east lawn free of leaves.  My truck is in the left side of the photo.
I walked out to house five to see how the roosters were doing.  I couldn't get all four roosters in the same picture.  
The above photo shows three in the bottom right and part of the fourth rooster in the top,

The rest of the evening was watching TV.  Richard was watching the San Francisco 49ers football team.  I watched part of the first half and all of the second half.  The 49ers won.  I watch the news and we watched TV until we went to bed.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment