Followers

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

TV is Back

No photos.

I was up pretty early this morning.  I turned the thermostat to seventy-two degrees. I weighted, recorded my weight on my iPad.  Then showered, dressed, and said my prayers.  I read the next chapter in the Book of Mormon and posted it on Face Book.  I caught on journal from yesterday.  I fed the cats and started breakfast.  After breakfast I turned the TV onto some morning news.  The TV is still not working so I had to search for some news.  We watched different programing all morning.  We continued most of the afternoon.  We went for a drive around town.  When we got back, we turned the TV back on and it works like normal, Strange.  We had been home for about a half hour when Richard knocked on the door.  There is about four feet of snow where he works.  He may be staying with us for a week or so.  We watched TV until we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment