Followers

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Fillmore Market

Lately I have been sleeping in. Carol was still in bed.  I weighed myself and recorded it on my iPad.  I then showered, said my prayers, and then shave.  I fed the cats and then prepared breakfast.  I watched the first two shows, Carol got the mail and then went to the Fillmore market when the third show started.  We got gas first and then bought a few groceries. After lunch I watched more TV and Carol put a puzzle together.  

I went out to the greenhouses.  The sun was shining, and the temperature was seventy degrees in house five.  I called Robert and discussed possible things to grow in the greenhouses.  We watched TV until we went to bed.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment