Followers

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Put Away

 I slept in again this morning.  It was a little after seven.  I weighed and recorded it on my iPad.  I showered, dressed, and said my prayers and shaved.  I turned on the TV and started cooking my old fashion oatmeal mush.  I fed the cats and started breakfast.  Carol did her hair and we set down to breakfast.  I watched my channel 44 movies.  Carol picked up the mail.  for lunch I had some lasagna casserole.  We watched the channel 11 Highway to heaven.  I was tired of watching TV.  I went outside and started to take down the outside Christmas lights. 

I won't go into the details of how I did it, other than taking off a string of light. I put each string in a bundle and laid it on the lawn. I did that with every string of light.  I got a lot of plastic groceries bags and put them in the bucker.  I didn't want to get the tote which held the lights.  I got three empty cat food bags.  I opened the bag and set it in the bucket, put the string in the bag and then in the cat food bags.  I did this for all of the light strings on the front lawn.  There were five extension cords that I laid out on the driveway.  I rolled these up and used a piece of twine and hung them up in the garage.  It started to rain some as I finished.   It is Elizabeth's birthday today.  Carol called her and we had a nice over the phone visit.  We watched more TV until it started to snow.  The snow covered the dish.  I went out and used the long-handled broom to clean off the snow.  The TV come back on, but then off again.  I turned on YouTube and tuned into Tyler and Tayler.  I quit snowing.  I went back out and cleaned the dish again.  It didn't have any snow on it, but it looked like ice.  The TV was working when I got back in the house.  We watched TV until we went to bed.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment