Followers

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Robert Helped

Someone from the dental office called last night and wanted me to come in at 7:30 instead of eight. I ate my old-fashioned oatmeal mush and fried me and egg.  I to the dental office right on time.  As usual, I had about a fifteen-minute wait.  The purpose of this visit was to receive my implants. They worked on my bottom jaw for a long time.  Finally, they were in.  The instructions was to take them out each night and put them back in, in the morning.  I ate spaghetti for lunch. I chewed everything and ended up with spaghetti around my new implants. I was able to rinse my mouth and get most of the chewed-up pieces.

Robert was here around ten.  He brought three small black and white chickens. One rooster and two hens.
This photo shows two roosters and one small hen.
We move one of the benches to the north side of house five.
We moved a table to the working area which is in the northeast corner of house five.
Robert started ten plants.  They are setting on top of a heating pad.
He laid out his tools and seeds.
Here Robert is tilling a spot six feet from the south wall of house five.
He planted little marble pea seeds.  Here he is watering them.
Robert is bringing the heavy dracaena plant to house five. He is pulling it through the snow.  He took all of the plants that were in the garage.



No comments:

Post a Comment